How we protect you and ourselves
1. Estimates provided are not a fixed quotation.
2. Signed, written or verbal agreement will be sought for any variation prior to undertaking works.
3. Estimates are valid for 28 days.
4. Prices quoted exclude Value Added Tax (VAT).
5. Estimate’s does not include for the cost of redecoration, any building work in relation (unless otherwise stated) or for disposal of works related waste, unless otherwise stated.
6. All light fittings other than pendants, down lights are to be supplied as free issue by the client, STN will reference suitable fittings for the install however if we haven’t indicated supply these will form part of a variation if you require us to order the items.
7. STN do not connect to any specialised services i.e. BT, TV or SKY, we will run all services to a suitable position then advise specialist attendance.
Terms of Payment
8. Payment is due on completion of works unless agreed otherwise in writing.
9. All goods supplied and installed by STN Solutions Ltd remains the property of STN Solutions Ltd until full payment has been received.
10. If you have difficulty paying please let us know otherwise interest is charged at a rate of 10% per calendar month on the outstanding balance starting 28 days after completion.
11. Supply of goods is not made on a sale or return basis unless agreed in writing by STN Solutions Ltd. Any goods to be exchanged must be complete in manufacturer’s packing and include instructions, cables and connectors where applicable. Returned items are subject to a 15% handling charge.
Warranty and Maintenance
12. STN Solutions Ltd guarantees all works undertaken by us against defective workmanship for one year from the date of completion. This covers free replacement or repair of goods which have malfunctioned due to defective materials or workmanship.
13. All goods are supplied subject to manufactures warranties and guarantees where applicable.
14. We do not accept responsibility for goods not supplied by STN Solutions Ltd and no liability financial or otherwise for repair or replacement of the goods will be accepted by STN Solutions Ltd.
15. We do not accept responsibility or liability for any consequential loss due to the interruption of service or failure of the goods to perform from any cause whatsoever.
Call out fees in the first year of installation guarantee period
16. Any component that produces a fault and is primarily the fault of the product and not misuse, parts and labour will be free of charge within the guarantee period but there will be a call out charge to remove and re-install the equipment.
Access and Delivery
17. All estimates assume uninterrupted access to the premises/site during normal working hours. Therefore, any delay will be charged at our standard hourly rate.
18. Stated delivery dates are an estimate only and STN Solutions Ltd accepts no responsibility for any delays.
19. Security of goods delivered to site are no longer the responsibility of STN Solutions Ltd and we will not be held responsible financially should any damage or loss occur.